Community Associations Institute
Professional Manager Code of Ethics
The Manager Shall:
- Comply with current standards or practices as may be established from time to time by CAI subject to all federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations in which the Manager practices.
- Participate in continuing professional education through CAI and other industry related organizations.
- Act in the best interest of the client; refrain from making inaccurate or misleading representations or statements to a prospective client; not knowingly misrepresent facts to benefit the Manager.
- Undertake only those engagements that they can reasonably expect to perform with professional competence.
- Exercise due care and perform planning and supervision as specified in the written management agreement, job description or duly adopted Board policies.
- Disclose all relationships in writing to the client regarding any actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest between the Manger and other vendors.
- Provide written disclosure of any compensation, gratuity or other form of remuneration from individuals or companies who act or may act on behalf of the client.
- Insure that homeowners receive timely notice as required by state statutes or legal documents and protect their right of appeal.
- Disclose to the client the extent of fidelity or other contractually required insurance carried on behalf of the Manager and/or client and any subsequent changes in coverage, which occur during the Manager's engagement if the amount is lower than the contract amount requires.
- See that the funds held for the client by the Manager are in separate accounts, are not misappropriated, and are returned to the client at the end of the Manager's engagement; Prepare and furnish to the client accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with the terms of the management agreement, job description or duly adopted Board policies.
- Recognize the original records, files and books held by the Manager are the property of the client to be returned to the client at the end of the Manager's engagement; maintain the duty of confidentiality to all current and former clients.
- Refrain from criticizing competitors or their business practices; Act in the best interests of their Employers; Maintain a professional relationship with our peers and industry related professionals.
- Shall conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
WHY AN AAMC®
IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.
Loved and Missed by your Friends at Gold Crown
Gold Crown Management sponsored a Community Pumpkin Carving Event at EME Apartments of Conway on Saturday, Oct. 31st. With 300 pumpkins in tow and lots of "people power," we gave families with children of all ages a chance to carve a jack-o-lantern for Halloween...
GOLD CROWN PROPOSAL
All Inquiries are regarded confidential.
Gold Crown Management, Inc.
1805 Oak Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
PHONE: (843) 445.6007
FAX: (843) 916.0296
MURRELLS INLET OFFICE:
11871 Plaza Drive, Suite 3
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
PHONE: (843) 299.0260
FAX: (843) 299.0261
2850 Ashley Phosphate Rd.
North Charleston, SC 29418
PHONE: (843) 751.4027
FAX: (843) 225.4900
Hilton Head-Bluffton-Beaufort-Savannah, GA
200 Heritage Parkway
Bluffton, SC 29910